Three Spirit is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. We’ve been bringing plants to the party in the UK since 2018 and now we’re taking things to the next level and entering brand new markets. Primarily selling online, we are looking for digital natives, creative story-tellers and proactive problem-solvers to come on this journey. We need humans who aren’t afraid to hustle and who enjoy a bit of the chaos start-up life brings with it!
Everything we do is about alchemy; from the plants we use in our drinks to the blending of minds, industries and expertise it takes to make them. Plant scientists, world-class bartenders, hedonists, herbalists and artists combine to create Three Spirit. This is probably why our drinks taste, feel and do everything a little differently.
Our mission is simple: we want to change the way people socialise; offering more choice and healthier options that promote connection and alternative ways to feel good.
CURRENTLY HIRING -
We are currently hiring the following jobs, but we're happy to hear from anyone who thinks they'd be a good asset to our team.
To apply to work here, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for the role and why you’re excited about what we’re doing.
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone.
US CUSTOMER SUPPORT REP - Part Time
Three Spirit is looking for a confident, savvy, organised problem solver to deliver a consistent excellent customer experience and engage with our community through our next phase of growth.
Working at the convergence of Operations, Marketing and Technology, you will be responsible for all communication with our customers, using a combination of email, social media and online chat.
- Providing best-in-class customer service to existing customers, resolving complex queries or troubleshooting issues with a customer centric focus. This will be primarily done via email, social media and online chat.
- Responding to customer feedback/queries/comments in a timely and thoughtful manner using our brand/TOV guidelines. Build our community across our social media channels by engaging with our customers.
- Acting as an advocate on behalf of the customer, raising their concerns with the team and identifying solutions like changing FAQs, improving user experience, etc as well as devising plans with marketing to delight/retain customers by providing added value and great overall service.
- Past experience working in Customer Care/Service would be advantageous but is not a requisite;
- We are, however, looking for someone with tremendous drive, ideas and ambition. If you want to learn quickly and make your mark on a new business, Three Spirit is the place for you.
- Someone who is patient and engaging with customers - we believe the customer is always right!
- We are looking for someone methodical, highly organized and professional
- Flawless written and oral English language
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience using ticketing systems would be beneficial but is not essential.
FINANCE LEAD - Part Time
Three Spirit is looking for a hands-on, experienced, analytical part -time Finance Lead with experience in small business and strong numerical skills to drive our company’s financial operations and performance. Duties for the Finance Lead will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, working with the founders in setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing financial strategy, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
- Overseeing production of monthly and year end accounts
- Building projections reflecting new products, new markets, scaled efficiencies, new hires.
- Supervision of our accountants, enabling them to complete monthly bookkeeping successfully by inputting all invoices and providing end of month stock reports across all our locations.
- Review, approval and submission of all VAT, sales tax, corporation tax returns with accountants.
- Support the cofounders with investor relationship management through creation of monthly investor updates and board packs as required.
- Support sales teams with pricing and providing credit checks and sending regular statement of accounts
- Conducting fortnightly payment runs and forecasting use of funds to assist with cash flow management and funding requirements.
- Ensuring the best possible legal/financial systems for scaling and success.
- Significant experience in controller or finance director roles,
- A qualified accountant
- Experience with Xero accounting
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Experience with small businesses and consumer brands a plus
- Experience with beverage brands and multiple markets a major plus!
CREATIVE ARTWORKER- UK or US
Three Spirit is seeking a digital designer to elevate the design of every part of our customer’s brand experience; from our social accounts, playlists, promotional emails and our blog, to the unboxing experience of our product and the physical touchpoints in bars, restaurants, events and parties.
The ideal candidate will have been working in a multi-disciplinary creative role for 2-3 years either agency or client-side. The environment is fast-paced and highly experimental, so they will need to be a self-starting individual with a keen eye for detail and someone who is comfortable and confident managing multiple projects, stakeholders and deadlines.
We're open to freelancers and full-timers at this stage.
- Work with the marketing team on creative development across our digital touch points - from web pages, email newsletters, organic and paid social, display and more.
- Working with our performance marketing team to help them deliver engaging and high performing creative for paid social campaigns.
- Maintain & uphold brand guidelines across visual and written identities across all social channels and with any external partners.
- Develop our print assets offering - from on and off trade, events, parties to packaging and unboxing. Collaborating with specialist design agencies on a project by project basis.