Three Spirit is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. We’ve been bringing plants to the party in the UK since 2018 and now we’re taking things to the next level and entering brand new markets. Primarily selling online, we are looking for digital natives, creative story-tellers and proactive problem-solvers to come on this journey. We need humans who aren’t afraid to hustle and who enjoy a bit of the chaos start-up life brings with it!
Everything we do is about alchemy; from the plants we use in our drinks to the blending of minds, industries and expertise it takes to make them. Plant scientists, world-class bartenders, hedonists, herbalists and artists combine to create Three Spirit. This is probably why our drinks taste, feel and do everything a little differently.
Our mission is simple: we want to change the way people socialise; offering more choice and healthier options that promote connection and alternative ways to feel good.
CURRENTLY HIRING -
We are currently hiring the following jobs, but we're happy to hear from anyone who thinks they'd be a good asset to our team.
To apply to work here, drop us an email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for the role and why you’re excited about what we’re doing.
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone.
BRAND MANAGER - UK
Three Spirit is seeking a digital content and marketing whiz to champion excellence across every part of our customer’s brand experience. The ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of experience working within content creation & planning, social media and community management and be looking for their next creative challenge.
We’re looking for a digitally-savvy, self-starting individual who can balance the production and management of multiple creative projects whilst overseeing stakeholders and keeping an eye on all the important details to make sure everything is delivered to the highest quality, on time and on budget.
- Oversee a calendar of social content and posting - our events & stockists, world events, seasonal campaigns, partnerships, competitions, shoots and lots more!
- Management of the online community, engaging and replying to all social media comments and using learnings to drive content creation.
- Maintain all marketing assets and co-ordinate all in-bound partnership and PR requests.
- Uphold brand guidelines across visual and written identities across all social channels and with any external partners.
- Support with email campaigns and automation flows
- Support with influencers, trade & sales requirements.
CREATIVE ARTWORKER- UK or US
Three Spirit is seeking a digital designer to elevate the design of every part of our customer’s brand experience; from our social accounts, playlists, promotional emails and our blog, to the unboxing experience of our product and the physical touchpoints in bars, restaurants, events and parties.
The ideal candidate will have been working in a multi-disciplinary creative role for 2-3 years either agency or client-side. The environment is fast-paced and highly experimental, so they will need to be a self-starting individual with a keen eye for detail and someone who is comfortable and confident managing multiple projects, stakeholders and deadlines.
We're open to freelancers and full-timers at this stage.
- Work with the marketing team on creative development across our digital touch points - from web pages, email newsletters, organic and paid social, display and more.
- Working with our performance marketing team to help them deliver engaging and high performing creative for paid social campaigns.
- Maintain & uphold brand guidelines across visual and written identities across all social channels and with any external partners.
- Develop our print assets offering - from on and off trade, events, parties to packaging and unboxing. Collaborating with specialist design agencies on a project by project basis.